Building Bridges listserv archivesClick HERE to read what our participants are discussing
Create a Building Bridges profile and sign-up for our mailing listClick HERE to tell others about yourself and get information about upcoming Building Bridges events and projects!
Order BB business cardsClick HERE to order personalized business cards to help spread the word!
- Link to new FFEU Muslim-Jewish newsletter added to “Education – Reading” page
- Vision/Mission statements added to web site
- A Struggling Bronx Synagogue Finds Free Housing—in a Mosque – Tablet Magazine
- Turkish Cultural Center Annual Friendship Dinner 11/9/11 – notes by Rob Stall
- HEAL International fundraiser 11/2/11 6:30p-10:30p Buffalo State College
Category Archives: Social gatherings
Gulen Institute / Gulen Movement Gulen “You cannot embrace all humanity unless you honor all faiths and religions” http://www.fethullahgulen.org/ http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fethullah_G%C3%BClen http://rumiforum.blogspot.com/p/necessity-of-interfaith-dialogue-by.html#axzz1dXA75BHB East/West Institute http://www.ewi.info/ Peace Island Institute / Ercan Tozan sp? Peace Islands Institute http://idcnj.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=461:peace-islands-institute&catid=91:news&Itemid=408 Gibran “When you pray…” http://www.katsandogz.com/onprayer.html … Continue reading →
Hosted by the Turkish Cultural Center Buffalo Rob, Drorah, Nadia, Tevfik attended – great food, company, films, and (of course) delicious Turkish coffee. Presentation by SUNY-Fredonia professors Ted Schwalbe PhD, Nefin Dinç (Nefin’s latest documentary theothertown.com). SUNY-Fredonia project with 72 … Continue reading →